A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

REASONABLE/RELIABLE NC Z TECH/MECHANIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EQwhipD

Number of posts : 12
Car Year/Make/Model : 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: REASONABLE/RELIABLE NC Z TECH/MECHANIC   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey Fellow Zen'ers,
I'm really not one to go on sites and advertise, but this case is different. I've been hearing horror stories of fellow Z-owners spending massive amounts of money on small repairs from stealerships and/or tuner shops.
Well, I've got a buddy named Clay (TTvert) who works on Z32's exclusively, and he is GREAT at what he does. He has a full-time job as an ASE certified Tech, and only works on Z's on his off-time; however he works faster and better than most fully-staffed tuner shops. He also doesn't do this to make lots of money. He charges very reasonable rates (i.e. $330 labor for timing belt./water pump replacement), and guarantees his work. What's good about Clay, is that he tries to work with the client as much as possible, when it comes to various financial situations. Here's his WEBSITE:

http://ncnissanzguru.blogspot.com/

Anyway, please feel free to post good,reliable and reasonable techs in your area as well. I think we all need to be clued in to which Techs to trust with our cars, and which ones to stay away from.

regards,
evan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REASONABLE/RELIABLE NC Z TECH/MECHANIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: General Topics :: General Z Discussion-
Jump to: