A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RIP Fairlady Z

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z_trbl_mkr
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Car Year/Make/Model : '90 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: RIP Fairlady Z   Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Nissan Z32 300ZX, "Fairlady Z", 19, passed on her way home from work due to a long battle with heart problems on Oct 2, 2009. Born in 1990, Z32 "Fairlady Z", was the loving daughter of Z31 & 280Z, granddaughter of 260Z & 240Z, and older sister of 350Z and 370Z. Growing up in Ellicott City, MD she soon moved to New Oxford, PA where she shifted into new gears exceeding her old limits, pushing and striving to beat the last record. Z32, "Fairlady Z"'s funeral is still undecided but friends and family will be notified as soon as arrangements are made.

RIP Nissan Z32 300ZX "Fairlady Z"

LOL Okay now that I have paid my respects, at some point in time I will be doing a heart transplant for my Z. The TT block is already in progress and I can't wait until I have her done and running again. I hope I can get everything I plan on doing done by spring so I can show her off at the Spring ECZA meet. Anyhow wish me luck with the projects at hand.

Tony@GZ
Mod

Number of posts : 186
Car Year/Make/Model : 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: RIP Fairlady Z   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 pm

That brings back painful memories sorry for your loss. I hope the conversion gos smooth. Please let me know if you need anything for the swap I am trying to clean out a lot of extra parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gz-performance.com
nismo300zr2
Mod

Number of posts : 1096
Car Year/Make/Model : 91 300zx/85 toy GTS/05 CTD/01 zook SV
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: RIP Fairlady Z   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:04 am

sadness! but ya know.. technology is always continuing to amaze.. hope to see er live again soon, stronger than ever!

My ZEN: 1991TT Charcoal Pearl/Custom Sparco interior/UR/Z1/ 2x JWT intake/Back: JDM MR2/Front: GTZ + Clears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Fairlady Z   

Back to top Go down

RIP Fairlady Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zenthusiast.net :: General Topics :: General Z Discussion-
Jump to: