A forum for any Z enthusiast! Young or old. This is a place for those who have questions and need help or Z enthusiasts that just wanna hang out and share stories of their Z's

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OEM parts for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlite5hadow

Number of posts : 15
Car Year/Make/Model : 1993 300zx NA 5 speed
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: OEM parts for sale   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 am

just a bunch of OEM parts left over from my wreck and from upgrading the current Z. i will be moving in exactly a month, so this stuff needs to be GONE in the next 4 weeks (sooner is better). "BO" means best offer on the parts that i can put a value to. Remember, i NEED these parts gone, every part is OBO!!! do not be afraid to make an offer, it just might be good enough. Take everything listed here for $350+shipping if you feel so inclined. Paypal only via the "personal payment" or "payment owed" methods. local guys: we can meet up to skip shipping. SDZ32 guys will get parts slightly cheaper.

First up, 2+2 rear sway bar. a good, mild, budget-minded upgrade for NA 2+0 Z32's. step up your NA's tiny 16mm stock rear sway bar to a 20mm 2+2 sway bar. will include all bushings, brackets, and end links, though the bushings are all pretty much dried out and cracked. NO hardware is included, just reuse what is already there.
$40+shipping

NA OEM radiator hoses. nothing wrong with these, just went to silicone. (can add the cap below for $5 if you buy these hoses)
$20+shipping.

OEM Nissan Radiator Cap. fully working, just switched to a 19lb Mishimoto cap.
$10 shipped ($5 if purchased with hoses above)

OEM USDM Center panel. no issues, just went JDM. only minor light scratches (tried to catch in the pic) from 19 years of existance.
$25+shipping

USDM Left and Right tail lights. again, no issues, just went USDM. same light scratches as the center panel.
$35+shipping each, or $65+plus shipping for both

($80 +shipping for the full set of three tail light pieces)

OEM Tension Rods. structurally they are intact. However, the bushings are cracked and leaking, which is why i replaced them. NO hardware included. perfect if your's are bent, broken etc. will be perfect for someone who is looking to replace the bushings as well.
$25+shipping for both ($15+shipping each)

J30 Throttle Spring Covers; 4 sets (note: these fit 94+ TT/Vert or 93+ 2+0/2+2 NA only!). these bolt onto the plenum and cover your nasty rusted Throttle springs. hardware incuded, but not pictured. left unpainted so you can paint them into your own color scheme.
$12 shipped each set or $40 shipped for all 4 sets.

OEM low beam projector assemblies. removed from retrofits i have done, and not needed. no issues or broken bits.
$50 shipped each pair ($85 shipped both pairs. $30 shipped each)

OEM TT Shock actuators. pulled off a wrecked TT. untested.
$25 shipped for the set. (will not part out)

OEM TPS. pulled of junked VG30DE motors. untested.
$15 shipped each ($25 shipped both)

Nose Panel Bracket. most of us get rid of these, but someone out there might be a purist and want it.
BO+shipping (would like to see $10+shipping)

OEM license plate bracket. made my own, so dont need this.
BO+Shipping (Would like to see $10+shipping)

Rear view mirror. the tab at the bottom does not work. however, opening it might mean you can fix it, and i dont want to break it while testing that claim. will stay where you aim it. no mounting hardware.
$20 shipped

Rear hatch Bits:
Wiper motor:
BO($15?)+Shipping
Wiper Arm:
BO($10?)+Shipping
Hatch weight:
$10 shipped

Foglight Buckets. these are the parts the foglights bult to. came off my last Z that before it was totalled. not broken or anything.
$20+Shipping

NA Flywheel. needs resurfacing (can be done before shipping for additional $30)
$20+shipping

2 stock airboxes. filters need replacing. air box on the bottom of the pic is missing a clamp and the one on top is missing that long bolt that is at the front center of the box
BO($25?)+shipping each

also have, but not pictured, a set of USDM front corner lights/turn signals. great condition considering age. includes bulbs.
$20+shipping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonlite5hadow

Number of posts : 15
Car Year/Make/Model : 1993 300zx NA 5 speed
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts for sale   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm

sway bar pending
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonlite5hadow